fhare on August 9, 2014
- In the book of Malachi and in the Gospel of Luke, it states that the coming of the Messiah will turn the hearts of fathers toward their children.
- Learn how Christianity made men better fathers
- What is the role of a father in today’s family and in today’s world
- A father does not only imitate God’s Divine Fatherhood, but he participates in it whenever he fathers lovingly and justly.
- The impact of a father on his child’s spirituality and sexuality is considerable
- Today’s statistics on fathers
- A good father is like God: he is a father and a friend to his child