- For the New Evangelization to be successful, it has to build upon whatever is good about the “Old Evangelization” (i.e. Apostles, Church Fathers and early Christians)
- What the pre-Christian world looked like and how it is comparing to the post-Christian world
- Briefly, what led to the fall of the Roman Empire
- What were the methods used for evangelization and what were the early Church’s pastoral standards
- Closing the gap: What are we as 21st century Catholics not doing?
Share on Social Media